Friday, June 5, 2015

Some Music I Liked This Week



Leon Bridges


For months, Leon Bridges has been slowly releasing tracks from his debut album, Coming Home. After his most recent release, "Smooth Sailin'", we've now heard 40 percent of the album. To hear the other 60 percent, we'll have to wait until June 23.

===



FIDLAR


FIDLAR are back with the lead single from their forthcoming album, Too (September 4). If you can correctly identify all of the music videos they parody for "40oz On Repeat", you should email them. Maybe* they'll send you a free sticker?

* They probably won't send you anything

No comments:

Post a Comment